Community Health Services Group (CHS)
The Community Health Services Group (CHS) currently has 35 member counties and agencies. The MnCCC CHS User Group owns and manages PH-Doc. Over the past several years, the user group has invested time and money in a major rewrite of PH-Doc. We were a recipient of the Beacon Grant through a partnership with the Mayo Clinic. This work is now complete and PH-Doc can now run on two platforms and we have made great strides in implementing the interworking to allow for the electronic exchange of health records. The CHS group works closely with the Minnesota Department of Health on all of our projects. PH-Doc is HIPAA compliant.
List of Officers, etc.
Past Chair: Cindy Pederson, Wadena County
Chair. Renee Frauendienst, Stearns County
Vice Chair: Lynn Choromanski, MVNA
Recording Officer: Gina Adasiewicz, Dakota County
At Large Representatives:
Amy Roggenbuck, Dodge County
Tammy Fiedler, Wabasha County
Deb Purfeerst, Rice County
Deb Jacobs, Wilkin County
Jeri Seegmiller, Cass County or Cindy Borgen, Beltrami County
Bonnie Paulsen, Bloomington
Joan Brandt, Ramsey County
ISSG Liaison: Amy Herold, Morrison County
MnCCC Board Liaison: Pat Paquin, Freeborn County
CHS Enhancement Co-Chairs: Melea Marple, Wilkin County and Leah Espinda-Brandt, Olmsted County
CHS Quality Assurance Chair: Lynn Choromanski, MVNA
Diane Thorson, Otter Tail County (Recording Officer)
CHS Training Co-Chairs: Terri Oliver, Polk County and Lisa Klozbach, Olmsted County
CHS Finance Committee Chair: Deb Jacobs, Wilkin County
Kathy McKay, Clay County (Recording Officer)
Rules & Regulations
The CHS User Group meets every other month on the fourth Friday of the month.
- Finance Committee
- Enhancements Committee
- Quality Assurance Committee
- Training Committee
Links to Forms and Files
- PH-Doc System Enhancement/Change Request Form (updated 3/30/2017)
- MCCC PH-Doc Enhancement Request - Instructions/Process (updated 4/7/2017)
- PH-Doc Enhancement Committee Minutes Form
- Enhancement Committee Minutes Process (updated 4/7/2017)
- 2017 Enhancement Committee Meeting Schedule
- Reimbursement Form for MnCCC-2017
- Reimbursement Form for MnCCC-2018
- 2018 Enhancement Committee Meeting Schedule
- Can't find what you are looking for? Check the MnCCC Resource Center!
Xerox is the vendor contracted to provide maintenance, support, development, and training services for the CHS User Group.